Social Media Community Guidelines
1. General Provisions
These Tokyu Land Social Media Community Guidelines (these "Guidelines") set forth rules regarding the use of official accounts (the "Services") established by Tokyu Land Corporation ("TLC", "We") on various social media sites. All users ("Users") of the Services are deemed to have agreed to these Guidelines when using the Services.
2. Scope of These Guidelines
Any rules that TLC posts at any time online or by any other means shall form a part of these Guidelines; provided, however, that such rules shall take precedence if they differ from these Guidelines.
3. General Information
We use the Services as an internet-based communications and public relations tool and as an aid to responding to customer inquiries and serving our customers.
In principle, weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00 (excluding year-end and New Year holidays, Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays). Posts may be made at other times.
Responding to Replies and Inquiries
TLC does not reply to all inquiries made in comments and direct messages (DM) regarding the Services. Please use the contact form on our website to send us inquiries.
4. Handling of User Information
In the event that we obtain personal information from Users, we will manage such information appropriately in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Basic Policy Concerning the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
5. Revisions to These Guidelines
We may revise these Guidelines without the consent of Service Users.
Revised guidelines shall take effect from the time they are posted online.
6. Data Management
Service Users are responsible for the saving data and files, etc. created and stored using the Services. Service Users acknowledge that the storage and integrity of data and files is not ensured.
TLC accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or liability in the event that data is lost or altered for any reason.
7. Prohibited Acts
Acts falling under any of the following items are prohibited when using the Services.
- Acts that infringe the copyrights, portrait rights, or other intellectual property rights of TLC and our services, other Users, or third parties.
- Acts that infringe the property, credibility or privacy, etc. of TLC and our services, other Users, or third parties.
- Acts that slander TLC and our services, other Users, or third parties, regardless of whether the details are true.
- Acts that send, communicate, disclose, copy, or post personal information (e-mail addresses, addresses, telephone numbers, or other private information) to other Users or third parties without the prior consent of TLC and the individual concerned.
- Acts that send, disclose, copy, or post works belonging to other Users or third parties to other Users or third parties without our prior consent.
- Acts involving viruses or hacking, etc. that interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Services.
- Acts that are threatening, obscene, defaming, discriminative, political or religious or acts that lead to such acts.
- Sales activities, recruiting activities, or any activities for profit-making purposes such as enticing Users to or posting links to affiliate or commercial websites, without prior permission from TLC.
- Acts that violate public order and morals, criminal acts, or acts closely related to such acts.
- Acts that violate laws or regulations or acts closely related to such acts.
- Other acts that violate the purpose of the Services.
8. Measures against Prohibited Acts
If TLC determines that a User has engaged in or is likely to engage in any of the acts provided for in each item of the preceding Article, whether intentionally or negligently, we may take any of the following measures, or a combination of the following measures, without prior notice.
- Delete or hide comments or the content of posts.
- Restrict use of the Services (block accounts).
9. Changes to Services
Services are provided to Users based on these Guidelines and other separately established individual service rules, etc.
TLC may change (including revise and abolish) the content of services we provide without the consent of Users.
All content, including text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, videos, page layouts, designs and other materials provided as part of the Services, is protected as our copyrighted works.
11. Use by TLC
If copyright, etc. to information such as comments, images, and videos posted by Service Users, belong to the User who made the post, then by making the post, the User grants TLC the right to non-exclusively use (process, quote, reproduce, publish, and translate, etc.) the posted content worldwide, free of charge, and the User consents to not exercising moral right of author against TLC. Therefore, posts may be published in our printed materials, newsletters, and on our website, etc. for the purpose of advertising, publicizing, and promoting the Services, without the consent of the person concerned.
12. Dispute Resolution
Matters not provided for in these Guidelines, any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Guidelines, and any dispute that arises between a User and TLC, shall be settled in good faith.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance if the need for any lawsuit arises between Service Users and TLC.
- If a Service User has a right to claim compensation for loss or damage, etc. to TLC, such right shall expire if not exercised by the User within one (1) year of the date on which the cause of the right arose.
These disclaimers apply to all use by Users.
Therefore, Users should read these disclaimers carefully and only use the Services after agreeing to the disclaimers.
TLC deems use of the Services by Users to be acceptance of these disclaimers.
- No legal guarantees are made to any Users of the Services regarding the accuracy, usefulness, up-to-dateness, or appropriateness, etc. of any information provided by Users.
- We do not reply to every post or comment.
- Our official announcements and views are disseminated through our website and in our press releases, etc. Information transmitted via social media does not necessarily represent our official announcements or views. User content posted by Service Users does not reflect our opinions or ideals. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any statements or claims made on the Services, nor do we assume any responsibility for any User content.
- We bear no responsibility whatsoever to any Users of the Services for any loss or damage incurred by other Users arising out of or in connection with information provided by a User.
- If we deem that any information posted by a User using the Services is inappropriate, we may delete such information, at our discretion, without disclosing the reason to the User; provided, however, that the provisions of this paragraph in no way guarantee that we will monitor and investigate the information posted by Users.
- We bear no responsibility for loss or damage incurred by a User or a third party as a result of trouble between Users or trouble between a User and third party that arises in connection with the Services.
- We may outsource tasks relating to the management of various social media to partner companies and affiliated companies, etc. with whom we have executed non-disclosure agreements.
- We make no guarantees whatsoever to Users regarding the quality or performance of the Services.
Furthermore, we bear no responsibility whatsoever to Users for any suspension, discontinuance, or defects to the Services or for all loss or damage arising out of or in connection thereto.
- All content, including text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, videos, page layouts, designs and other materials provided as part of the Services, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service mark rights, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws respectively, and their respective intellectual property rights belong to TLC and related companies respectively.
- The Services may be terminated in whole or in part and data may be erased. We shall be held harmless from any loss or damage incurred by Users or a third party as a result of the termination of the Services.
Established: April 1, 2022